Friday 26 April 2013

Screenshots of WIP

 Downloaded pro on my machine.
Added glass reflective texture to the windows and added self illuminating texture to the bulbs.
Animated the door so when the player touches the box collider the door opens.
 Started modelling further hazards for the scene - electric sparks. (faulty plug)


 Added reflective transparent texture to the chandelier


Kitchen developed further by adding more cupboards at the top and lights under the them. Effects being developed such as smoke and fire particles on gas coming from the kettle and bubbles from the sink.


Sorted the models and textures for my room. Lowered the poly count and texture sizes. Added my code to the globe so it rotates. I tried adding a previous code I made for the light switch but it doesn't seem to work when the object is clicked on.

No comments:

Post a Comment